Sunday 17 January 2010

Green Laning

I was up for a 1.5 hour Harescramble at Slab Common today, but it was cancelled earlier in the week because of the weather. There was another 3 hour REME event at Bagshot I thought I might do instead. Last night there was a notice on their website that entries were full. Doh. Must be the warmer (wetter) weather after the freeze of the past few weeks. Nay worries - got out and did some local green-laning on the four-fiddy.



Fields were flooded and there were little rivers everywhere from the melting snow and rain from yesterday.



Still a bit of snow around but glorious sunshine and it was warm! :-)



I was out for just over 3 hours in the mush. I think the 3 hour Harescramble would have been a bit much considering my current fitness... I'm knackered!


No comments:

Post a Comment