Thursday 19 February 2015

Workin on Candy

Between travel for work, spending time with my gorgeous wife in Austria and repairing my boiler, I've been working a lot on Candy over the last few weeks...

Now wearing those forged OZ beauties (wheels) from the 2003 RSV I campaigned at the Manx GP 2012, 13 & 14. Forged ally OZs are a little lighter than the cast magnesium PVMs she had on before. Every bit counts!

 She looks damn fine without her clothes on... apparently, when the Aprilia RSV was launched in 1998, the Italians revealed the bike without fairings... most of the journalists just didn't get it. The evolution into the Tuono was a sinch - she's neat 'n tidy... everything tucked away.

Tired fairings... peppered by two Manx GPs and a number of short circuit races...

A few hours sanding them down... next a lick of 2-pack paint from my friend Steve at MTS Classics

A month after ordering it, this lovely arrived from Omnia Racing in Italy - they're helping me out too... check them out... they've got top quality stuff.

Adjustable ratio - sweet!

New bar and brake setup... just got to get some fluid in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment