Sunday 31 May 2009

It ain't so dark nomore...

Today is the first day my wrist isn't hurting so bad. Must be the diet of pain-killers and alcohol finally beginning to work through my system. Often I can feel the wire poking out the knobly bone on the outside of the wrist... this is the 'kebab' the surgeon was referring to - gives me the heebie-jeebs!

Looking at sourcing some parts to turn the monster into a better flat-tracker and not a bone-smasher. They don't have a vast selection, but check out some cool stuff at Banke Performance.


These are the babies that'll give me loads more steering-lock... and help porevent highsides and bone-crunching landings!





Check out these uber-cool bikes from Mac Motorcycles:


The top one is kinda Ducati Monsteresque... very sweet!

Thanks Sideburn Gary for the link/mag/blog.

I got lots of cool stuff coming up soon... just need to find the links in my well polluted favourites.

It ain't so dark nomore and I think I can see the road to wellness up ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment