Sunday 14 February 2010

Frustrating Trials

Got out on the trails bike today.
Ant and Mike have learned how to get up a 2.5 foot step-up (without destroying the bike or hurting themselves).


With my healing wrist, I didn't want to try anything brave. I might try it next time.


I just pootled about doing a few wheelies and cutting about down the field. It was damp in a few places...


The mud was bad. My shagged tyres would get all clogged up and the front wheel would just jam. This meant lots of front-end tucks and frustration. Did more falling and scraping mud oout from under the front mudguard than riding. Eventually called it a day when the gear selector came off and then I broke the clutch lever.


Then ant broke his handle-bar - and still rode the bike back to the house. It was good to get out but I didn't have a great day. Frustrating.

The wrist held up good. My great looking staples - they're coming out tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, stop with the staple pics, it's freaking me out!! Earl loves the 'damp' pic! :)

    Kt-x

    ReplyDelete