Monday 5 July 2010

Landed Gentry

I've been mighty busy the last few weeks trying to buy a house. It finally all went through last Wednesday and I am now a homeowner for the first time :-)

I think I'm also going to be skint :-( Haven't dared look at my bank balances yet!

The main reason for doing this: I needed a bigger garage!

Check out my new 'blank canvas':


Needs some work to turn it into a workshop... but I can see myself spending many hours in here building bikes... and mabe even a cool car!

Spent this last weekend moving in... only about half done. The move was held up while I went on a trackday at Snetterton to test the BAMF and little Suzuki SV to be wielded at the Manx GP in August - but that's for another post... did I mention I bought a house... with a double garage!


It came to me... on a ray of light!

I hope to finish the move this weekend so I'm going to miss the next round of Flattrack racin' at Stoke. But, no worries... I am sooooooo pleased with the space! Been dreaming of this many years.

I am now landed gentry!

:-)

1 comment:

  1. its a beauty!!.
    room for a good seven bikes in there, still with room to work.
    car?!.
    thats wot the drive is for!!!.

    ReplyDelete