Saturday 16 October 2010

Dinky Rads

Been looking for a radiator solution on the Flattracker. The standard rads are too tall for the cool XR flattracker tank I got of Steve of the Redmax Speedshop. Was toying with the idea of a single rad across the front frame (the SV rad looked to fit), but there'd be potential clearance issues with the front wheel.

Then I spotted the tiny KTM 65 rads. The standard bike has only one... so I was looking at cobbing two together. Then I found these:


eBay specials from China. I took a punt (they were cheap!)... and only a week later these bling, blink dinky rads arrived. Shit welding and a little bit too polished for my liking...but if they will hold water... and cool the damn stuff... we'll be in business!

1 comment:

  1. who cares wot they look like as long as they do the job!.

    ReplyDelete