Tuesday 9 November 2010

Erzberg XVII

I hassled the organizers of Erzberg Rodeo again this year and they sent me an entry for Erzberg XVII (2011) before entries opened last Monday. Entries in fees paid and I have already been allocated my start number for June 2011!


I said I wouldn't do Erzberg again unless I was joined by a riding buddy or two. Unfortunately... my friends aren't keen so if I go... I'll be riding on my own again :-(

No worries... this time I plan on doing 'some' training and riding the bike more than once in the 9 months running up to the event! I WILL QUALIFY!

Erzberg Rodeo XVII... looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul it's Chris Bursell. We are going to Erzberg again and have bought a big old American motorhome so our hospitality will be open to you. We are going to arrive early and try and get a pitch at the top of the hill this year. Cheers

    ReplyDelete