Tuesday 2 November 2010

Shederooni

Spent the weekend putting up a 12' x 8' shed in my garden. It's to hide the ugly plastic kerosene oil tank (heating fuel) and store all the shit currently cluttering up my garage... lawnmower, bicycles, wood etc.

Saturday was a glorious autumn day and spent getting materials and building the base...

It was a bit of a job on my own... and the weather wasn't playing ball. But got most of it done in the end. Still got to do the windows, door locks, handles and finishing... and then fill it with crap!

Started early on Sunday and got the floor down...

 Then the rain came and I got soaked to the bone... it was time for a break and the MotoGP anyway...

I finished getting the felt on the roof just before dark

With the garage purged of non-moto-sickle items, the winter projects can begin (oh... also after I've sorted proper insulation and lighting...). Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment