Wednesday 21 October 2009

Quote - Dave Jeffries - Life is Dangerous

Dave Jeffries on the dangers of the TT:

"I think life's dangerous. My uncle was changing a light buld years ago and he fell and broke his neck, and he's now paralysed from the neck down; can't breathe on his own, can't eat on his own properly. he was changing a light bulb in his garden.

I know another guy who dived into a swimming pool and broke his back. Life is dangerous no matter what you do.there's a gorl I know, she comes to race meetings. I saw her recently and she was a bit upset. She said, 'My best mate got kille din a car crash last night driving home from Leeds.' It can happen"

A good read: 'David Jeffries - The Official Biography' by Start Barker.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete