Saturday, 19 December 2009

2010 Race Licence

Got my 2010 Race Licence through the post...

You just to to tick the boxes for the different licences - same price... value!

No idea what "Track Racing Solo Rider" is for... sounded interesting when filling out the form.

1 comment:

  1. Track racing solo is for grasstrack! If you wanna go sideways round a field on an 80mph plus methanol burning 500cc single. A bit like speedway only you got 2 gears, minimal suspension and more mud!