Sunday 13 February 2011

Junction Crossin

Yesterday morning I went down to my local practice track. Rain the night before so it was mushy... but the weather was kind and we saw a bit of sunshine.


I went round and round... 'building' a flattrack. Trying not to use the rear brake to start the slide. I only achieved this a handful of times... got to get the knack of slinging the bike sideways.


After a while, I started getting inconsistent and big slides...


Checking out the track... I had worn through the top inch or two of dirt and bits of concrete and rouble underneath were exposed. Not great.


I still had a good workout... and was pretty stiff and sore this morning -my left butt cheek took a pounding over those bumps!

 I went back for a short session this morning to loosen up (the fourfiddy was still full of mud and on the trailer, all my kit was still in the van - so it would have been rude not to!)... but it was raining and pretty slick. It was still a good hack. My body needs to get fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment