Tuesday 16 March 2010

Swaziland


I was supposed to do a 3hr Harescramble in Bordon yesterday. But, the ol' Chevy Dawg has let me down with some electrical gremlins and wasn't moving from my driveway. Gave me opportunity to service the KTM and finish off the Wee Monster (just some new rubber and she's good to go win more Desmo Due races!).  Been down with some weird virus lately so I probably needed the rest.

Still no progress on the flattracker - struggling to find a donor bike!

Meanwhile across Africa, my brother Igor has been on a little trip to Swaziland (The Kingdom of... I shit you not.). Here are some of his snaps and commentry:

 "Bike out of hole, its all go go go !"

 "Giving our guides bike some mouth-to-mouth after he drowned it in 20cm of water."

"Pushing sucks... what can i tell u."


Far more newsworthy than a weekend marooned at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment