Tuesday 3 August 2010

Crossin' Down the Field

After working on the flattracker and SV all day Saturday. I needed a break. I packed my shit, loaded the KTM and headed down to see Ant at the farm.

It was a glorious evening on the Planet of the Apes

We raced around the overgrown track in the warm evening light. I got knackered quick... the first time I've been on a bike since Erzberg - almost 2 months. "Man. I'm just about done...", "Nah... we just started" with which Ant fires up his CRF and hoons down the lane for some off-piste cross-country. I wasn't going to just sit on the log panting... I chase.


The fastest lines around Ant's 'home' track explained...

What awesome fun! All the paths are overgrown and we were riding blind most of the time. It was so dry and dusty too - brilliant!

By the time it was getting dark, I was truly cream-crackered!
A great few hours down the field getting fit for the Manx - thanks Ant!

3 comments:

  1. I've really gotta get myself down that field! ... hope the move went well fella! and i'm glad to see your bike preps goin well...

    in a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and some dumb assholes never fuckin' learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... oh, the irony just poked my in the eye-ball!

    ReplyDelete