Tuesday 17 August 2010

Fitness and Space


Earlier this evening I finished my last training session for a long time (I hope!). Between working away from home 5 days a week, moving home and preparing bikes I haven't had any time to get on a bike and get bike-fit. Been getting my ass into the gym (I hate it...) and working on some aerobics and some high-rep weights for the last few months. It's not ideal, but better than nothing. I felt my fitness let me down at Erzberg and am a bit concerned about it for the Manx GP. Practice starts on Saturday evening and I'm doing 2 races on Friday the 3rd September - last year I was bushed after just 1 race.

Took the Monster for a blast down to Geoff's place on Sunday to pickup a dB killer he made for the BAMF... rode it briskly, crouching down trying to simulate race-tuck. From the 45 min trip each way my neck and shoulders were sore yesterday! Screw the gym... I just need to ride more.

Okay... enough yaddah-yaddah... now some pics...

Just had the roof of my new garage boarded up this last w/e...


... more space to collect shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment