Friday 24 June 2011

New Leathers

...well... not quite. Thought I'd get a proper number on my back instead of the duct-tape one I've been wearing and patching-up for the past few years. Name is also there in case I leave them in the changeroom - they can call my Mom and return them.


The amount of time and money one spends tarting up race things is inversely proportional to the amount of time it will take for them to get trashed. So this was a quick and cheapish job. I even scrimped on the Spies-inspired logo and painted it on... some may say this is MotoGP style!

Tomorrow we head out real early to Amman Valley in Wales for a double header of flattrack racin' - Shorttrack UK Club round on Saturday and next round of the GNC on Sunday. It's gonna be rrrrripin!

No comments:

Post a Comment