Saturday 20 July 2013

Manx Prep - Suzy V


Been prepping Suzy V for the Manx... clean, check everything, new battery, move the rad, oil change, brake fluid change, measure everything again... lockwire, polish the screen and do the numbers.

 

Had a few clearance issues at ManxGP 2012...
 

Filter and some sweet Rock Oil - first time I've changed oil on the wee bike!

Hand-cut vinyl numbers... yeah, baby!

Made a new helmet bump-stop (when everything bottoms out at the bottom of Bray Hill, the helmet normally clouts the tank/damper)
... it has a hole to hold the gas cap during the pit-stop. Factory!
I then ordered a new gas cap because the one I have has 'issues' ... ho-hum.
 
 
All numbered up and ready for the Isle

She's now ready to rock 'n roll. Two bikes out of three done. Worried I gonna run out of time with the Ducati... engine is still coming together and I got loads to do on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment