Friday 7 June 2013

Busy Weekend


Between the Classic TT build, I've been sorting the Flattracker and Wee Monster.

 

Wee Monster gets new fork seals, new clip-on bar and got the broken seat-catch fixed. So idea how she'll handle with new fork oil that is probably a different viscosity to the old. We'll see.


Also got her dyno'd after she felt really slow at Oulton Park (after the crash into the gravel).


She was at 59bhp before... now down to 54. Her class limit (Class A) is 65... she's good as a Class B bike. Crap! I reckon she swallowed a stone or something and has taken a bit of internal damage. She still runs and sounds fine... so should be good for a race or two at Donnington Park on Sunday. I hope. I'm just looking for a finish... my last qualification race for my TT Mountain Course Licence.


Wednesday evening... in the sunshine, good tunes in the background, beer at hand and cutting tyres in preparation for the Flattrack racing tomorrow at DirtQuake II. Ah yes... life could be a whole lot worse :-)

Got a busy weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment