Thursday 16 July 2009

TT Mountain Course Licence Accepted!

Just heard form the ACU... they've accepted my late races and issued my TT Mountain Course Licence!

Who-hoooooo!

Great timing because I need to shell out 450 quid today for the ferry crossing... yes, 450 sheets for a 2 hour sailing to the IOM and back. The Steam-Racket ferries have a monopoly and are the most expensive and worst ferries in the world!

Got the back-end of the loom sorted last night... rear subframe (that needs repairing), undertray, CPU and other bits. Found out that the last time I rode the beast and crashed her at Cadwell I mullered the clutch master cylinder. Replaced that and fitted the rear brake. Still loads to do. Will take her down to Geoff tonight for the exhaust... also going to get a bit of summer evening riding in down at the farm. Need to work on that fitness!

The hole on my arm is still oozing stuff and I'm feeling all the bruises and bumps from Tuesday nights 'mishap'. Hacking around the field on the four-fiddy will be good and loosen the ol body up a bit.

I am happy... :-)

Thanks to all who've given encouragement and kind words.

1 comment: